20110821

Sketchup_Modelling my bathroom


I have started to model up my bathroom in Rolleston. I've also included little parts of the structure around it although currently it's still a shell - although this could be useful. I have started modelling on my parents PC because I can't get Sketchup to work on my laptop - I think it's to do with Safari not working and they need to work together. I've Googled the problems but I cant really make sense of it so i'll ask someone who knows.

The above image is a perspective of the bathroom room with the floor plan below it.


This is a plan of the structure I've created so far. It has top-plates, bottom-plates, studs, dwangs, lintels and jib. From the floor plan below you can see the location of the various products within my bathroom and the space is much smaller than I guessed it to roughly be! It's approx 5m2.

I've taken some photos of my bathroom which I will upload today.