20110821

SITE_Rolleston, Canterbury

Site in relation to Christchurch and surrounding areas
Rolleston, Canterbury location plan. 
Both images are retrieved from Google maps.

I have officially decided that my site will be the bathroom I use whilst living at my parents house. Above are some rough location plans of Rolleston, Canterbury where my parents house is situated. The address of which is irrelevant and is not to be posted on the internet.

Regardless whether I take a pragmatic stance or a poetic stance on the bathroom, site will be important so I will start to model it up now. I intend to look over my previous work and reflect upon it to see how I visualize my work with fresh eyes instead of 'tunnel vision'. I will start on this tomorrow, it will be my first full day of study since friday.