20110821

Bathroom Specifications_30th June 2009











This is a scan of relevant Specifications for my home in Rolleston. I have only included pages that have materials used in the bathroom to inform my site analysis further.

The house is a 2009 Stonewood 'Lakeview' Eco Sure home. The Consent Plans which I have here are dated 04-08-09 and are the 3rd version. It was pretty much a generic Stonewood house design, with a few alterations to the design requested by my parents. In hind-sight, much more alterations could of been made and bettered the home in general.

Here is a link to the Eco Sure home inclusions fro today's Stonewood Eco homes. When we built our home we were supposed to be having Eco-friendly materials such as natural timbers instead of man-made - however when it came to building the interior our skirtings were MDF and Stonewood claimed to no longer offer Pine skirting (just an example).