20110818

In response to last supervision notes dated 12.08.11

_Skype! Has been fixed. Bought a new camera and have sound & video now working on my parents PC. Laptop is still not working.

_Have been keeping my bathroom diary - visual and textual. Very specific to me - have been recording exactly what I do in the bathroom each day - not just showering etc. Could be just checking if I have food around my mouth.

Was hoping to keep this diary for a month, but now I have a week of data I want to start generating designs from this.

Started doing the sketch a day idea. Wasn't working - it was really hard to visualize anything but the bathroom I use, mainly because I had just done these actions. Hopefully now that I have heaps of data it will become easier.

_Still need to make a more specific list - use the diary to generate this.

_Be specific. - Have been specific - down to what hand I use for switching on the bathroom light.

_Have requested Georges Perec - Species of Spaces from Massey.

_Writing workshop. Have told JP, will be in Wellington on the 13th Sept.